Tuesday, February 10, 2015

App Smashing 101

Technology is an incredible tool for learning because it puts the power of creation in students' hands.  Not only that, but it allows students to share their learning with an authentic audience - beyond the walls of the classroom - their families and friends, and others around the world.

App Smashing is an amazing way to combine the strengths of the various applications available to create a final product that redefines the learning task by creating something that would never have been possible without the use of technology.

App smashing has been one of my goals for technology integration at my school this year, and I have enjoyed sharing app smashing ideas and examples with my staff, as well as other educators, and have been learning a lot along the way.

Check out my App Smashing 101 slides from the ITEM Conference for information, ideas, and resources:





Here are some App Smashing resources that were developed collaboratively during my session:

No comments:

Post a Comment